Campus Mail Service offers move-in package service for all enrolled students. Students enrolled in the fall semester are able to ship packages to campus during the summer months for collection upon move-in.
** Please note that Amazon fulfillment has been sending some packages to the University via individual delivery drivers. Campus Mail cannot accept these packages as they do not come with individual tracking numbers. Most of these items have been rugs. We are attempting to work with Amazon to get this rectified, but it’s imperative that you do not select “delivery” when presented with your shipping options. All items must be shipped for receipt by Campus Mail Service. We do not accept any local deliveries because as they cannot be processed into our system because they do not have unique tracking numbers. ***
STUDENT’S FULL NAME
MSC # __ __ __ __ __ __ (click here for information MSC and District #s)
DISTRICT # __ __ __
1831 UNIVERSITY STATION
TUSCALOOSA, AL 35487
Be sure to use the student’s full name. Many students have the same or similar first and last names. make sure to use the student’s correct mailstop code (MSC#). This is extremely important to ensure items are routed to the correct student. Students can access their unique MSC# by either typing "MSC" in the search box while in the student section of MyBama or by locating “Campus Services” and click on the link labeled “MSC (Mail Stop Code) Number.” If your district number isn’t displayed, you may send packages with MSC# only.DO NOT address items to the student’s residence hall, Greek House, or to a University department. Campus Mail Service is not responsible for items that are misrouted or delivered incorrectly because of incorrect or missing address information.
- The Campus Mail Service Center (CMSC)
- John England Hall (storm shelter)
- Witt Activity Center (storm shelter)
- Barnwell Hall
- All students must present their action card (ACT) and sign for their own packages. We will not release packages to anyone other than the student recipient listed on the package.
- Please remember that you are responsible for collecting and moving all your items from the pickup location to your housing location. Often, move-in packages are large won't fit easily in passenger vehicles. Small, wheeled bins may be checked out to move items to on-campus locations but must be returned within 30 minutes. The student's driver's license or credit card must be left to check out a rolling cart.
- Pick-up Locations:
If you need either of these services, please fill out the Student Mail/Package Request form.